It’s tutu time again. I just could not let the first tutu effort be the one and only…
I have this one in mind for Sabina to wear to a wedding at the end of the month, she won’t be coming to the wedding ceremony but is coming to the after-party the following day.
It’s so creamy and angelic, I love it.
- It is made from Nylon Net instead of Bridal Tulle. Result: MUCH harder to knot and way more scratchy. Cheaper though. Next time I would go Bridal.
- The Nylon Net could not be looped in, it had to be knotted and the knots ended up quite fat.
- It took longer to make (due to knotting, not looping)
- I have added another kind of tulle in, one festooned with felt spots. Very cute.
- I have added ribbons. (And added some ribbons to the black tutu too)
- I added an extra loop into the elastic waist-band for up-sizing later (future-proofing)…
And lastly, ribbons added to the black tutu: